Oh, things felt like they were going well today but then they weren’t.
On the plus side
- I had a sensible lunch with a huge quantity of salad
- I did Day 3 of the Gorilla app exercises
- I ate a reasonable sized dinner
On the negative side
- I didn’t have any breakfast
- I ate random scraps from the children’s dinners
- Apparently there is no way I can only eat one (or two, or five) digestive biscuits.
I think I need to do something about the dinner situation. The children eat around half five and the grown ups eat after eight. This would be ok if this was exactly what happens but in reality what happens is that I start eating when I start making the first dinner and don’t stop until clearing up after the second dinner.
Also, according to everything everywhere, I should eat breakfast.